Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Experienced Civil Engineer with a positive, collaborative work style, for our Land Development Studio projects in our Newport Beach, CA office.
He / She will work directly with our internal engineers, landscape architects and architects on a variety of projects. This individual will be responsible for performing site visits, preparing due diligence reports, preparing construction drawings; including hydrology and drainage reports; LID and storm water quality design, calculations and reports; and preparing and filing SWPPP’s – permitting through local jurisdictions and will be responsible for construction administration as well as assisting in directing staff in the office. He / She will be responsible for assisting in preparing proposals and budgets, staying on budget and attending interviews and meetings with clients. He / She will also be assisting in marketing to existing clients and expanding our services beyond our current client base.
You’re a candidate we’ll love if:
- You are a talented designer with experience designing for a broad range of clients and are a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- You’re good with people – you are an empathetic listener, genuinely interested in people, and are able to build consensus among clients and teammates, alike.
- You’re a great communicator both verbally and graphically – you are great at simplifying complex ideas and relating them in a way that people understand, and you’re able to understand what other people are really saying.
- You have fun and enjoy what you do.
- You enjoy doing research and documenting permit processes for new jurisdictions and can relate to permitting authorities.
- You are passionate about design and have a strong attention to detail.
This is a position you’ll love if:
- You are organized and a good time manager
- You are able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- You enjoy working directly with clients and the project team for projects throughout southern California.
- You desire to join a company that will allow to grow and make the most of your opportunities.
- You desire to have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
We value people who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=46314&lang=en_US&source=CC2.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.