| The Firm |
Led by Hiram Banks, we are an award-winning lighting design firm specializing in commercial, hospitality, and high-end residential projects.
Our studio offers a collaborative environment with an emphasis on unusual and cutting edge lighting design solutions. A good Work / Life balance is one of our core values.
We offer competitive salary & benefits, continuing professional development and a collegial atmosphere.
We are looking for a confident Intermediate Designer to join our growing team of professionals. The Intermediate Designer role is key in maintaining project deliverables and assisting the Design Director.
• Work directly with the Design Director to manage overall project scheduling.
• Collaborate and initiate ideas with the project team in the design process (developing ideas, bringing ideas to the table) and in the production of interior architectural lighting design and construction documents on all project types.
• Assist and collaborate with the project team in producing presentation materials and in presenting designs to clients and other consultants.
• Assist and collaborate with the project team in conducting construction-phase activities including requests for information, document updates, project record-keeping.
• Assist and collaborate with the project team on all required design documentation, including but not limited to; drawings, specifications, fixture selections, detail developments, cost estimates, etc.
• Interacting with various consultants on projects.
• Developing lighting design resources (vendors, professional sources).
• Maintaining and developing clients relations.